The Doctoral Student Peer Mentoring Program connects students who are new to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with established peers in the doctoral program. The goal is to build a year-round professional and personal support network among doctoral students across academic units on campus. The Doctoral Student Peer Mentoring Program will match peer mentors with mentees through an application process. Students participating in this program will determine appropriate method of communication (i.e. email, texting, phone, in-person*, or web conferencing).
- Attend program orientation on September 23, 2021
- Meet minimum once a month
- Willingness to share your experiences and desire to learn from others’ experiences
- Must be a current doctoral student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Complete program application